Tax consolidation accountant (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Tax Consolidation Accountant has arisen within Airbus in Blagnac. You will join the department in charge of managing Airbus Consolidation and External Disclosure within Finance.
The Consolidation teams across Airbus have a key role to play in the preparation of the financial information to be shared with internal and external parties.The Tax Consolidation Accountant is responsible for the aggregation of the financial data from the divisions and performing the necessary adjustments to obtain the financial statements for the Group ensuring data quality and consistency.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with several all the departments and specially with the tax department, the divisions and the auditors. You will also have to work closely with the Head Of Tax Department of Airbus. .
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analysing the information provided by divisions and entities taking into account national specificities,
- Preparing and analysing the effective tax rate reconciliation for the group,
- Preparing the Year-End disclosure following IAS12 principles,
- Preparing the other requirements: true-up analysis, review of tax rate for the entire group, calculation of the outside basis difference and at loss companies, preparing the recoverability tests, and the analysis of the rollforward, validating the cash effective impact,
- Preparing and managing the instructions and trainings for entities and divisions on tax topics,
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS standards and respect of deadlines in order to deliver on time and on quality for notes requirements and to the different customers (Planning & Reporting, Investor relations, External auditors, etc.),
- Managing the deferred tax tool by:
- Taking into account tax specificities and requirements of Airbus rules,
- Supporting and promoting LEAN deployment to ease deferred tax calculation,
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the process,
- Being proactive on projects and workshops on tax activities,
- Working closely with tax department to ensure alignment and avoid inconsistencies between tax and accounting,
- Promoting cooperation and team spirit beyond boundaries and divisions.
This role will involve some travels for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a Master degree in Business School or Accounting (or equivalent),
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, IAS 12, deferred tax,
- Strong communication skills, ability to work within a team,
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.