Internship in Supply Chain
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
support to the focal point in the whole Procurement organisation in front of Programmes. Consolidate Procurement deliverables, by respecting milestones and delivering on time, on cost and on quality for supplied products and/or services in line with requirements. Consolidate dashboard and the Programme dedicated reporting, including risk, claims and change management.
- Ensure coherence between Programmes and Procurement matters and as such define and agree the appropriate procurement approach. - According to sourcing strategies & project constraints, organise overall for the project the tender evaluation & supplier selection/negotiation process. - Coordinate the Supply Management functions supporting the proposal (Procurement Contract Management, Commodity Management, Supply Chain & Quality Management, Supplier Development Management). - Ensure that procurement processes are correctly and consistently applied. - Prepare & submit a cost brochure detailing Supply Management commitments (products prices plus procurement effort). Within a Product Line / Project (when appointed to):
- Act with the focal point towards the Product Line / Project for all products procurement / purchase matters.
- accountable for delivery of products and related documentation & services.
- As such, coordinate the Supply Management functions (Commodity Management, Supply Chain & Quality Management, Supplier Development Management) involved in this process.
- Ensure that purchasing processes are correctly and consistently applied.
- Facilitate the exchange of information and lessons learnt between projects. - Issue a Supply Management consolidated reporting towards Project / Product Line (hardware cost, TCO including non quality cost, OQ / OT metrics, issues, risks & opportunities).
Internships at Airbus
Young graduates: Industrial engineering or business administration
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 2,600
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.