Electrical demonstrators engineer (M/F)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Electrical demonstrators engineer (M/F) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join the electrical department.
The Electrical Demonstrators Engineer in the Electrical Engineering Department is in charge of an electrical demonstrator project.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring, for the technical and programmatic aspects, the quality of the activities carried out on the project
- Ensuring the technical coordination of the project team
- Ensuring the interface between the project and the various external stakeholders (Airbus or subcontractors)
- Participating in capitalization activities of different projects with a goal of continuous improvement
- Being proactive on internal and external R & T activities
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Master degree level
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Acknowledging current state-of-the-art on Battery Models for Estimation of State of Health and associated research and literature
- Good knowledge of aeronautics and space
- Language Skills: negotiation level of English
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.