Logistic & Supply Chain Controller for Spanish Perimeter
Airbus Defence and Space Madrid (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
- Controlling and planning Spanish Cost Base related to Logistic and Supply Chain Cost Centres. Variance analysis in a monthly basis developping corrective actions.
- Focal point for any financial issue under TOPL accountability and concerning Spanish perimeter.
- Establishment and subsequent monitoring of "Propuestas de Gastos" related to the External Expenses included in 1455 TOPL Cost Base.
- Follow-up cost in origin and ensure their proper funding through Hourly Rate, Direct cost or cost allocated to programs using smart allocation key.
- Accruals of External Expenses where applicable
- Business partner of TOPL for Spanish matters attending their local Boards when it is requested.
- Validate and contribute/prepare the necessary Business Cases and support any TOPL initiative such as LSI to ensure that any Financial Spanish topic is properly addressed
- Monitor TOPL, Spanish Cost Centres, workload evolution, analysis deviation and highlight any impact in TOP P&L
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance is required
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders and all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- English and Spanish languages to negotiation level
- Good Knowledge of SAP
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.