Working Student (m/f) IT-Security
Airbus Defence & Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Information Management department? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining the IM Security team for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Location: Ottobrunn (Munich)
Start: spring 2018
Duration: 6 months
It is an exciting time to join the IM Security Team as part of the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
The mission of this competence centre is to connect the physical and the digital world with appropriate technologies in order to better automate, accelerate and make our business processes in manufacturing and logistics more competitive.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
- Supporting the IM Security department with day-to-day activities
- Preparing communication & reporting for IM Security Germany
- Monitoring of security compliance (Patch status, configuration vs. baselines, security vulnerabilities)
- Tracking & follow up with system owners about the resolution of security deviations
- Preparing and creating reporting about the security compliance status of various systems
- Checking & improving data quality in IM Security compliance tools
- Creating dashboards & tools to support IM Security activities
- Enrolled full-time student within Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management, IT Security or a similar field of study
- Solid understanding of IT Security
- Solid skills in at least one common scripting language (e.g. Python, VBA, PowerShell, PHP)
- Good MS Office skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Good communication skills (verbal & e-mail)
- English: Negotiation level
- German: Negotiation level would be a plus
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
Reference number 10390499
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Winkler
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.