Technical Recorder - STANDSTED AIRPORT
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Vacancies for Technical Recorders have arisen within Airbus at Stansted Airport.
Airbus are looking for Technical Recorders to ensure control, record and archiving of all operational documentation from aircraft operations for all bases (some being remote). The role is in direct contact with the Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) and Airline personnel. Providing evidences of aircraft activity for continuing airworthiness, safety and efficiency purposes
The jobholder is a member of the Flight Hour Services (FHS) organization and reports operationally and functionally to the HO Tailored Support Program. AIRBUS Flight Hour Services (FHS) is a transnational team managed from AIRBUS Head Quarters (TLS) with strong international footprint (Germany, Ireland, Singapore, India, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Hong-Kong, Great Britain, Brazil, Chile,…). Airbus FHS provides customized services to its Customers (mainly Airlines) ranging from FHS-Component up to a TSP (Tailored Support Program) with the objective to provide airlines with significant inventory management and repair cost savings whilst supporting the improvement of their maintenance and engineering activities to allow an increased aircraft reliability and availability in an improved airworthy environment. Such packages include component maintenance and engineering, spare management, airframe maintenance and fleet technical management services that are delivered by cooperating with a partner, suppliers such as OEMs, MROs or other service providers, subsidiaries or between several Operating Units.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Review for completeness all operational documentation (including maintenance checks, work orders, Technical LogBook…)
- Continuous monitoring of input data and performance of data entry into AFHS Maintenance Information System (MIS)
- Ensures that the records are maintained and updated to the highest quality standard in both documentation and in Maintenance Information System (MIS), and that there is no gap between the two
- Supervision, scanning and continuous archiving of all Technical Records
- Preparation and support for External and Internal Audits
- Provides Aircraft / Engines / APU utilization / Fuel Reports on daily/monthly/yearly basis, and produces reports for various controls and monitoring
- Preparation and continuous monitoring of Hard Time(HT) / On Condition (OC) list and Life Limited Parts (LLPs) in AFHS MIS software.
- Provides Technical support for Aircrafts Induction/Leasing/Re-delivery
- Devise and implement a document control methodology in the Planning / Records department to enable speedy retrieval and archive of records and back to birth history.
- Compilation / amendment of aircraft configuration control documents:
a. AD/SB/EO Compliance file.
b. Back to birth file for Engine, APU, Propeller, Landing gear LLP’s.
c. Aircraft Inspection Report components file, HTC file, Structure file
d. Original documents folder (Delivery doc’s).Maintenance summary status reports, Last done next due (LDND) tasks as per approved AMP.
- Launch necessary actions towards the various actors (MRO, MOC-MCC, Technical
Services…) to align documentation and MIS content
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Diploma or Engineering Degree
Working experience with min 1 year in Technical Records section / Planning department of A320 operation or typical.
Specifically on technical documentation control / archives in digital / hard copy formats and backup means.
Strong commitment to record quality and conformity is mandatory
Computer skills are a must
- United Kingdom
- Bristol & Filton
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus (Corporate Functions)
- approx. 4,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: The Airbus Group Employment Operations Recruitment Business Partner; Charlene.C.Coleman@Airbus.com.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.