INTERNSHIP 2018 – LEARNING EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANT (M/F)
Airbus Group Shared Services Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An internship as learning employment assistant (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Blagnac.
You will join the Airbus Group Learning Center which deliver Learning Solutions to all employees in the group. The challenge of the team is to deliver on-time, cost and quality innovative learning solutions in line with the key priorities and the resources strategy of the different functions / business lines of the group.
This 6 months internship will start from mid-January 2018 at the earliest (date subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be as follow:
- support and propose improvement actions for the governance of the team (Key Performance Indicators, Visual Management, Operational reviews, Shared Area, Intranet use, Actions monitoring)
- define standards for the team to:
- implement an on-boarding kit for new Learning Delivery Manager
- run deep-dive analyses on specific Learning needs/deployment to improve learning deployment strategy
- Support the deployment of Learning Deployment Managers team up skilling
These missions are not exhaustive and you could be involved in some other projects.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You are in Bac+4 or Bac+5 degree level (or equivalent) in Human Ressources or in a generalist curriculum with a Human Resources specialisation
- Expertise with Excel pivot tables
- Knowledge in project management would be a plus
- Soft skills :
- Good communication (interface role to play)
- Team spirit
- Upper intermediate or even advanced level in English
- Intermediate level in French
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.