Cyber Security - Commercial Manager (w/m)
Airbus CyberSecurity Ottobrunn
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus Defence and Space is to protect governmental, defence and critical national infrastructure organisations and companies from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are looking for a Commercial Manager (w/m) for Airbus CyberSecurity in Munich/Ottobrunn. As the successful candidate, you will join the department Cyber Security Finance and Commercial.
Please submit your application in English.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will be responsible for the commercial part of all bids released by Airbus CyberSecurity as well as drafting and reviewing, negotiating and approving contractual arrangements involving Airbus CyberSecurity. You will also support and contribute to pricing calculation and b-form elaboration.
More specifically, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. Bid Management:
- Focal point for the other departments and functions involved in the offers preparation (Finance, Legal, Procurement, Offset, Taxes, etc..)
- Review of the non-technical part of RFPs
- Assessment of commercial and financial risks
- Preparation of the pricing and financial provisions of the proposals (payment terms, LDs, bonds and guarantees, contingencies, project profitability calculations, cash curves etc.);
- Preparation of the documentation related to commercial aspects for internal review meetings
- Negotiation on commercial aspects of the proposal with customers
- Ensuring consistency of final contract with initial offer
- Optimization of the Terms and Conditions
- Lessons learnt analysis on the commercial aspects of the offers and proposals
2. Contract Management:
- Definition of contractual structure for projects
- Management and administration of contracts in force
- Review and revision of contracts and agreements proposed by the Customer and by third parties (together with other functions)
- Issuance of commercial guidelines and principles
- Flow-down of commercial and contractual terms from prime to subcontracts
- Monitoring of contractual obligations performance
- Management of the contract change notices and amendments
- Management (together with other functions) of the resolution of claims and disagreements with Customers
You have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in Finance, Business Administration, Law or equivalent
- Background in Finance
- Skilled and first successful experience in drafting, negotiation and management of commercial contracts (with public and private customers)
- Knowledge of pricing calculation and knowledge of IP/IT and data protection matters would be a plus
- Fluent in German and negotiation level in English
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached in ENGLISH.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.