A400M User Help Desk Specialist - Structure (m/f) in Wunstorf
Airbus Defence & Space Wunstorf
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a A400M User Help Desk Specialist - Structure (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Wunstorf. The successful applicant will join “Performance Based Services Growth”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing local support to the German Air Force (GAF) in order to advise the customer in all A400M related questions (mainly Avionics)
- Ensuring the appropriate tracking of queries and answers in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ensuring support on site according to contractual obligations to GAF
- Providing feedback and proposals to improve customer satisfaction while improving Support contract profitability - helping to implement such improvements
You will be part of a local specialist's team supporting the whole range of UHD Services:
- Performing all UHD related duties
- Managing, approving and responding to all A400M/Support Center related technical queries and requests, mainly but not limited to the avionics of the authorized authorities of federal armed forces of Germany, such as LTG 62
- Checking requests or queries with availability for balancing/alignment
- Allocating the query to different clusters (e.g. technical, IS/IT/GSD, operational)
- Adding the request or query to the IT-Tool Microsoft Dynamics CRM, if needed in cooperation with the request originator
- Steering internal processes and performing the close follow-up of open requests (operational view)
- Being responsible for compliance with national and international agreed procedures and performance parameters and processes
- Ensuring the hand-over of a solution to the request originator and information to the related departments/agencies.
- Preparing reports
- Working on project related tasks assigned by the UHD manager.
- Promoting and protecting the industry image within GAF
- Proposing and helping to implement appropriate actions to increase overall customer satisfaction and ISS profitability
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level in electrical/mechanical/aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Airbus company internal processes and ways of working
- Knowledge of aircraft engineering and design work as well as front office experience
- Knowledge of the GAF way of working in the wing LTG 62 (internal training available)
- Understanding of complicated queries in a short period of time and ability to describe them in an understandable way
- High level of motivation to support military customers
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work in a two-shift system, for on-call duties
- Fluency in English and German, Spanish would be a plus
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.