STELIA Aerospace - Purchasing Controller (m/f)
Stelia Aerospace Méaulte
With over 6,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace, a fully owned subsidiary of AIRBUS Group, created from the merger between Aerolia and Sogerma, is a multi-specialist in aeronautics: ranking third worldwide and first in Europe in the aero-structure market, third worldwide in the first and business-class seat market, it is the world co-leader in the pilot seat market.
As number one ranking partner for aeronautical manufacturers and the most prestigious airlines worldwide, STELIA Aerospace provides a full range of Composite Design & Build services.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Purchasing Controller (m/f) has arisen within STELIA Aerospace in Méaulte.
You will report to Head of Site Control Management, and work as a business partner of the purchasing team with which you will interact with on a daily basis and you will functionally report to the Head of Purchasing Control Management at company level.
You will be responsible for the purchasing control management at the Méaulte site, in terms of budget follow-up and purchasing work package activities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main activities will include:
- As a purchasing controller, being the business partner of the purchasing community of the Méaulte site
- Ensuring the steering of the long-term competitiveness plan of purchasing at a local level and assessing the associated risks and opportunities, in conjunction with operational staff
- Being in charge of the analysis of shares bought within the Méaulte establishment
- Ensuring the financial reporting of local purchasing activities to internal customers (purchasing operational staff, head of site management control and head of purchasing management control at a central level)
- Being in charge of the consolidation of the cross-functional purchasing work package activity, and monitoring the associated KPIs and the purchasing competitiveness plan of this scope, in coordination with other purchasing management controllers, will also be a part of your responsibilities
- Elaborating the operational plan and the annual forecasts in the framework of hypotheses and the agreed objectives
- Being in charge of the consolidation of non-recurring costs (NRC)
As the successful candidate, you should be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- 5-year degree, specialising in Budget Control (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of experience in budget control in an industrial and international environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access) and SAP
- Strong sense of responsibilities
- Transparent approach, recognised for your ability to propose suggestions and to federate people around common objectives
- Ability to interact with several interfaces
- You like to provide support and advice to operational staff in their analysis
- French: negotiation level
- English: intermediate level
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application online.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group & STELIA Aerospace.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.