Internship Aerostructure Programs TAORS
Airbus Defence & Space Tablada
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The internship is allocated within the Aerostructure Business Development area, supporting the Program Office for the Development Programs NEO and Spare Management Office. Working on the this Department the internship activities will be focused in the following activities
- The person will be responsible to maintain the Project Master Schedule and support the Project Management Office (PMO) within this activity:
• For the development Programs, he / she will update weekly the schedule, providing visibility of the following activities: Engineering and Tooling manufacturing / installation tasks, Detail parts and Assembly Production plan
- The person will be responsible to maintain the Risk Program Management plan (RPMP) and support the Project Management Office within this activity
• Risks need to be identified in a daily based and reported bi-weekly.
• Action plans coming out from the Risk Committee need to be implemented and he/she would be responsible for tracking them to ensure mitigation plan completion
- The person will be responsible to established and support PMO for fulfilling maturity plans in accordance with Maturity Road Map Management Plan
• Monthly, maturity plans for each technology need to need to be assessed and put in place for meeting development targets
• He/she would be in charge for establishing Maturity Gates and would support Head of Quality Program to the APQP deploy
- Daily Customer contact and reporting.
• Attend customer weekly meetings, reporting schedule status and identifying potential risks to be included in the RPMP
• Quarterly, support the Program Manager for the Program Meeting Review within the customer
- Support to Program Manager on daily management activities.
Spare Management Office
• Support the Office to get monthly revenues
- Support to Purchaser
- Team working capacity
- Negotiation skills (Multi language)
- Motivated & pro-active
Internships at Airbus
MS Office Tools (including MS project)
MS Excel expertise appreciated (Macros, Visula Basic...)
Spanish :Negotiation level
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 2,600
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.